Wednesday, January 28, 2015

J a n u a r y ❆ 2015 || Petit Vour Box (Vegan and Cruelty-Free Luxury Samples)


Ciao guys! 

Today I'm excited to bring you my Petit Vour January Box. I've yet to be disappointed with a box and this month is no exception. I am so happy with everything I received!

This month's box is called "The New Luxury" and it's a collaboration with My Kind of Life

Before I share what I got, I want to thank Petit Vour for featuring HumanelyChic on their Facebook page among 16 CrueltyFreeBeauty Bloggers to Follow Now
What a great great honor to be featured among Logical Harmony, The Little Foxes, Vegan Beauty Review, etc! 


1. RawSkinCeuticals: Rose Creme Cheek Color | Value: $15.00
I have not used this on my cheeks but I have swatched it and WOW! You will not be working with a toned down color by any means. It also turns into a powdery texture. I will be doing a "Shopping My Makeup" post later and will put this to the text then!



 2. Modern Minerals: En Pointe Eye Shadow | Value: $12.50
AHH! I LOVE pinky/rose-golden eye shadows. I have more of these toned eyeshadows than I need. I love this already! It also had has a filter which is much appreciated in a mineral eyeshadow.
Note: This shade 'en pointe' is custom for Petit Vour! <3




As you can tell this is more of a fuchsia pink than a rose-gold. 


3. 100% Pure: French Lavender Hand Buttercream | Value: $8.00
Talk about perfect timing. I was at school the day this box came in, my hands had been so dry. If you've ever had dry hands and no lotion, ay what a pain that is. I have used this and it's not greasy (which is a must for a hand cream in my opinion) yet it's very comforting. I have never tried any 100% Pure products so I'm glad I have a chance to give them a shot. I'm not a big fan of lavender but I'm staring to grow fond of it; lots of natural products are lavender scented!


4. EVOLVh: Leave-In-Conditioner | Value: $8.00 (Full Size: $26.00)
This has to be my favorite product of this month's box. It's supposed to "[fortify] weak strands and prevents future breakage". It smells AMAZING! I cannot put my finger on the scent, it's like a high-end perfume. I have used it once so I cannot tell you if it does everything it claims, but I will say my hair feels especially silky and thick today. Have you used this product? I will definitely put this to the test!

I hope you enjoyed this post!! Have you signed up for Petit Vour yet? What are you waiting for!! :P 
Lots of Love,
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)